Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Boy and Pet Schtuff

It's a beautiful day.  It's cool outside with a nice breeze, and this has been the first non hot and sticky day I've actually been home to enjoy having the windows open since moving in.  I'm drinking a cup of coffee and listening to the birds sing.  Life is good.

The ex-bf and I had a talk about what we are to each other, what we're doing, and our future.  Basically, there is no long-term future.  He does not like this place and desperately wants to move.  I do not.  So that's that.  We're hanging out having a good time and enjoying each others' company for now.  I told him I do know the direction I want my life to be heading and I need to get on that soon.  He understood.  I told him I don't want to hurt him, and he assured me I wouldn't be.

Of course, I'm both happy and sad about this.  I'm very happy that we've finally talked about it and are on the same page.  I'm sad because we get along so well, and I really wanted him to be the one.  I do love him, and as cliche as it sounds, I do hope we can remain friends after we both move on.  We'll see.

He's going on vacation tomorrow, and I'll be keeping his dog... the one we got together.  I miss him and hated giving up another dog, but once again, they're good for each other.  My puppy is doing well and will be three years old this weekend!

My boss used to be a professional photographer, and last week she did portraits of all the staff and their pets.  We did head shots during the day, then went to the river after work.  I "puppynapped" the ex's dog and took him to the river too and will put a collage together as a Christmas gift, after a little editing out of the leash.  It was fun, and here are some good ones...


He was so good at posing, we had to dress him up!

No words... haha!

The flash scared him every time, so not too many good close ups.

Yep, that's me, haha.

For his first time at the river and on a dock, he did really well!


Happy, smiling pooch.



I love all my animals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment