Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All Moved In

Picked the worst weekend to do it.  One hundred degree heat then a hurricane-like storm at the end of it.  Other than the weather, the move went well.  Got it all done in a pretty short amount of time.

Now's the hard part.  I really don't know how I'm feeling about it.  Living with him just isn't going like I thought it would.  Yet, maybe?  Maybe it just needs more time.  He seems different since we moved in, and I really need to talk to him about it.  I wanted to give it a few days because maybe he's feeling weird about it too.  It doesn't seem to be getting better though and seems worse since the pets came home.

I'm bad at the talking though.  Either I say the wrong thing or can't even manage to get out what it is I really want to.  This sucks :(

No comments:

Post a Comment