Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Puppy?

Wow!  It's been a really long time!  How have you been??  I've been up and down, as usual, but mostly up.  I'm moving in with my wonderful boyfriend in just three days!!  Got almost all my stuff packed up and am just waiting for Friday to come.

Almost got a new dog tonight!  He and I were relaxing on the couch when we heard a little thump.  We turned around to see the cutest dog lying outside the door and giving us the sweetest eyes.  We let him in and gave him a little food and water.  He couldn't have been more than 6-8 months old and was so well-behaved.  We all went back out on the back patio, and he just laid down at my feet and enjoyed the lovin'.  We stayed like that for a long time discussing what we should do.  Then he stirred and took off towards the woods.  He stopped at the edge and turned to look at us like he wanted to come back, but he was most likely just saying goodbye.  I looked out the back door the rest of the night and drove around the neighborhood a few times before going back home.  I really wanted him.  Hopefully he has a family and is back with them right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment