Monday, October 14, 2013

It's Back On!

So, big news.  Y'all are gonna think I'm crazy, but I'm really happy about it... the ex-boyfriend and I are back together!  We've been hanging out every weekend since we split up and actually getting to know each other better than when we lived together.  We've talked so much more and have been more affectionate.

He actually was the one to start the conversation this weekend.  We talked for about two hours about absolutely everything between us, every issue we've had since the beginning of the relationship.  We talked about what we both want out of the future and how we can accomplish it all together.

He said how all this time being not officially together has made him realize how much he really appreciates me.  He acknowledged and took total blame for being unaffectionate before and likes how we are now.  He's turning into the man I've been wanting.

We both said that we love each other and don't want to be without each other. We click so well and just get each other so much better.  We know each others personalities, and he can read me like no one else now.  And that feeling of absolute love that I'd only felt with the ex-husband and had been so hoping for again... it's there now.  Ever since we talked, I feel so much closer to him and I have no doubts about being with him.

He just might turn out to be the one after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment