Friday, March 16, 2012

Frowny Face

I really want a cigarette right now.  I feel like I'm losing it.  I'm feeling angry and sad and let down and all that junk.  I don't have a person anymore.  I've made more friends than I think I've ever had, but they're all coupled off and I'm the spare wheel again.  Even the single ones have their own other single persons, and I just can't get in there.  I'm so flustered and I don't know who to talk to.  Everyone's out doing their own thing and isn't calling back.  I just don't know where to go from here.

Most of the time I'm pretty copacetic with my life.   I realize everything happens for a reason, and I try to enjoy the ride and not focus too much on the destination.  But I'm not really that kind of person.  I want a family and I'm tired of waiting.  I really just want to be happy again.  I guess tonight it just hit me once more.  Sometimes it feels like it's never going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment