Sunday, March 25, 2012

Happiness is...

I took my last happy pill yesterday morning.  Been on them a year now and decided not to try to get the prescription renewed... refilled... whatever.  I want to see if I can maintain this current control of emotions without them.  Apparently they have a long half-life and it can take awhile before they're fully out of the system.  I hope I don't go all bat-shit emotional again.  I can do this!

Apparently they are also known to kill your sex drive, and come to think of it, mine has been pretty low for the past year so maybe it'll come back.  Not that there's anyone to have sex with, but that's another whatever...  The one person I would want to no longer wants to with me, and the only two people who have made it known that they do with me are married, and that's just not gonna happen.  Why am I only attracting hot married guys lately?  That's just cruel.

No comments:

Post a Comment