Thursday, May 10, 2012

An Auntie Again

My very best friend in the whole world is pregnant.  She texted me Monday asking me to call her after work, which she never does.  That got me wondering since I knew they'd been trying.  And sure enough.  They'd been trying maybe 8 months, and she'd been a little worried.  But what do you know?!  The very month she quit worrying about it, it happened and she's absolutely sure that had everything to do with it.  I doubt it.  Her sister said that when she got preggo too, so I'm sure that makes it true.  Yes, I'm a little jealous and was bitter, but I'm *mostly* over that now.  I sent her flowers like I did for her sister.  I love them and am very happy to have another niece/nephew on the way.  I guess it just brought up some old feelings.

But, on the bright side, things with the boyfriend are going crazy well.  I know it's early but I always do things fast in this department, and when I fall, it's fast and hard.  I could totally see myself making a life with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment