Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Movin' On Up... again.

Things with the boyfriend are now speeding up very quickly.  If all goes as planned, we'll be moving in together next month.  My roommate is planning on moving, and I really don't want to try to find another roommate... not that I could find one as great as her anyways.  So I talked to him about it, and he's just as stoked as I am.  I do still worry that it's fast, but we spend just about every evening together anyways, so why not get a place together and not have to say goodbye almost every night?

Found a wonderful house today, and we're trying to arrange a time to meet with the rental people.  Could finally have a gas stove!  I've been cooking more since we got together, and I'm starting to get inspired to bake again.  Haven't really done any of that in over a year now.  Have yet to break in the new Kitchen Aid mixer... blasphemous!

No comments:

Post a Comment