Sunday, May 6, 2012

Going Steady

So that fish and I are now dating exclusively, and it's pretty awesome.  Every spare minute we have is spent together.  We take turns cooking for each other and actually went grocery shopping together yesterday.  It all feels so normal.  It feels right with him.  Made it "facebook official" today too.  Feels so teenager-ish, but feels nice too.

I know it's early and I'm definitely keeping a level head about it all, but I really hope things work out with him.  He's just what I've been looking for and would be a great father.  He even wants to have kids sooner rather than later since he's a bit older.  Fine by me!!  He knows about the endo and isn't freaked by any of it.  I told him some of the embarrassing parts of it, and he said how it's a part of me and that's what he's interested in.  How sweet.

Plus he totally knows what he's doing in the bedroom and isn't shy about it.  This is gonna be fun. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment