Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Good Things

Lately my blog has just become a place to vent.  All I do really is list the problems I have.  There really are a lot of positive things too, especially with him.  He works hard and is a good guy.  He keeps me laughing and keeps me on my toes.  He's the biggest nerd, and I love it.  He's very tech savvy and also a fantastic handyman.  I think he can fix just about anything.  Never really wanting furry pets, he's made a huge effort with mine and his patience with them is growing.  Things between us now are very good.  We're still learning about each other and we're meshing well.

Work is good, and my boss is working on getting me a raise.  My pets are healthy, although spastic still.  I hang out with friends on a regular basis and am working on connecting with some ones I haven't seen in awhile.  I'm going to be an auntie again in a few months and I get to see my best friend, the mom-to-be, soon.  I think it's going to be a boy, but I dreamed last night that it's a girl.  I guess we'll see next weekend at the "gender reveal party".

Overall, life is really good.  I do tend to get down about a lot, but it's good to stop and realize just how much I do have going for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment