Monday, November 5, 2012

That Time Again

What time, you ask?  It's time to bitch an complain about pregnant people being everywhere again!!  Yay!  *sigh*  They're all over the freakin place.  And they're all posting adorable preggo belly photos for the holidays.

My best friend is pregnant and due right after the first of the year.  Now I love her to death and would do anything for her, and apparently that means being involved in planning the baby shower her family is putting together.  I would have no problem with this (other than the obvious one) if someone would have informed me that I was to be helping.  I still don't know who volunteered me.  An extra couple of months notice would have been nice too.  Now it's less than three weeks away, and as far as I know, nothing's really been done other than talking about it.  At all.  Invitations should have been sent a couple of weeks ago.  Ugh!

In all seriousness though, I'm happy to be planning my bestie's first baby shower and had been planning on participating anyway.  It's just hard.  Emotionally painful.  I left her sister's kid's first birthday party almost in tears at the sight of all the happy young mothers.  I'm terrified I'm gonna burst out at this next most joyous event too.  It's embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment