Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Ramblings

Feeling blah today.  Depressing hurricane weather, rude people, MIA boss, stupid argument with the boyfriend... it keeps going.

Some good things:  Looking forward to Pancake Wednesday with the previous awesome roommate.  Payday this Friday.  Charlotte this coming weekend with my mom.  And...



Well, the other day.  Needed a place to put the sticker, and the vitamin bottle seemed as good as any.  Glad I rocked the vote early and don't have to worry about Election Day anymore.

Someone asked the other day:   How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?  I replied with 24 or so, but I'm not really sure.  I don't always mentally feel like an adult.  I sometimes feel old physically though, which is sad.  (Hopefully that'll change after more time at the gym!)  Some days I'm a teenager, some it's more like an old woman.  I guess I'll stick with my own damn near 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment