Saturday, December 15, 2012

Rotten Eggs

Did anyone see that episode of New Girl a few weeks ago where Jess and Cece started freaking out about their fertility?  Their lady doctor friend informed them that a woman loses about 90% of her eggs by the age of thirty.

In all my reading and studies while TTC I didn't recall seeing that particular statistic so I chose to believe it was made up for TV Land, but a little Googling informed me otherwise.  Apparently there was a study several years ago which determined that terrifying number.  So... I guess I only have about 12% of my ovarian reserve left right now.

That's just fucking fantastic.

"Who's gonna lay a flag down on this sweet, sweet continent?"  I don't know but I guess I'd better find out pretty fucking soon.

Courtesy of tv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment