Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Am I A Bitch?

I think I'm turning into one.  I'm not sure when it started and I don't really like it.  I used to be very tolerant of a lot of things, but now I'm finding I have a shorter temper and am becoming, well, kinda bitchy.

I was upset with the husband last night about the smallest things, and I kept saying things to try to make him feel bad about it.  It wasn't fair to him at all, but I wanted him to be sorry, dammit!  He totally was, but at the moment it didn't seem like he was sorry enough, which is so stupid.  I kept going on about it like I wanted to start a fight or something.  Why would I want to do that?  It's not just towards him either.  There were several people yesterday alone I wanted to go off on.

I got upset that I was doing that and acting all angry.  Then I got upset that I can't express an angry emotion without feeling bad about it.  Why can't I just express what I feel without feeling guilty about how it's affecting the other person?  I want to be angry and yell when I feel like it with no thought of another's feelings and no repercussions.<-----Then I realized that thought right there is what's turning me into a bitch.

Am I five years old?  What's with this wanting to throw a tantrum?  Geez...  When did I get like that?  Have all these years of worrying about how I'm coming across to other people finally worn me down?  Am I starting to just not care anymore?

The husband did forgive me over and over again as I kept going on and on last night.  I so don't deserve him sometimes, but thank goodness he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment