Monday, February 7, 2011

Counting The Days

13... approximate days until my next cycle starts
17... days until I start taking Clomid
18... days until I turn into a basket case due to the Clomid (hopefully not though)
25... days until it's time to start baby-makin!
30... days until I start obsessing over every "symptom" convinced it's because I'm totally knocked up

If everything goes according to plan and my body cooperates, that is.  I got the official go-ahead Friday to start taking Clomid next cycle, and I can't wait!  This month has been pure torture with so much waiting and counting down.  I started temping and using OPKs again just to make sure that I'm ovulating, which I'm pretty sure I did, but a couple of days late.  That's okay though.

The problem has been the no sex thing.  I'm nearing the end of my 30-day waiting period for the anti-depressants to work their way out of my system, and that's meant no nookie during the fertile days.  Paranoid chick that I am, it also meant none for the entire week or so before those days too.

So of course that would be the time the primal force inside which demands to reproduce started screaming "Must get busy!  Must get busy right now!!"  It was pretty adamant, and I think I got the female equivalent of blue balls at least once.  I've read that you tend to get more aroused when you're about to ovulate which is nature's way of ensuring procreation.  I've never really gotten that way around O time in the past but boy did I last week, the one time I couldn't do a damn thing about it.  Lets hope it comes back around next month.  

Lets also hope the husband continues working mornings and the roommate continues working evenings too, or else it could get awkward again.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Roommate is just going to have to understand the necessity for baby dancing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoping the next 42 days go by super fast and end up with the elusive pink lines! Good luck and I suggest getting busy regardless of whether or not the roommate is home!

    ReplyDelete