Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Attempts at Photography

Lately I've been learning about my beautiful new camera and how to use all the different functions and settings.  I read each page of the manual and now I'm starting in on some books about digital photography.

One of the first few "lessons" in the book I'm reading now is about shooting flowers against white and black backgrounds.  I only have a random assortment of artificial flowers in the house, but I figured they'd do to start out with.  I got a little carried away and must have taken 200 pictures.  Complete novice that I am, only a few turned out maybe halfway decent, but I had the best time taking them!  I absolutely love it!

These are a few of my favorites...









 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE the third one down. Granted they're all gorgeous but the pinks and blues in that third image completely rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they came out beautiful friend!! I'm with Oak though - I love the third one down!

    ReplyDelete