Sunday, October 9, 2011

They say we're hard to figure out...

I think men will always be a mystery to me.  Had a third date yesterday and it ended with us both totally drunk in his bed.  And what happened??  Absolutely nothing.  All night long.  We stayed up until about 4am, and he didn't touch me once the entire night before or after we went to bed.  We had a great time talking, laughing, discussing politics and religion, playing cards, bonding over The Eagles and Fleetwood Mac.  We flirted and I sent very obvious signals, but he did nothing.  I could have tried to make the first move, but I really wanted him to.

Came back home this morning and talked to the roommate about it.  She's known him longer than I have and said that he is just the ultimate gentleman.  Which he is, and I really like that about him.  He makes mental notes of things I like and switches seats with me if I'm right under a vent in a restaurant.  He's genuinely trying to get to know me and even researched endometriosis today after asking me more about it last night.  He knows I'm still hurting from the divorce and is being very sensitive to that.

I think I may have found a good one.

1 comment:

  1. No joke you may have found a good one! Holy cow! Does he have a twin by any chance?!? ;)

    ReplyDelete