Thursday, October 13, 2011

Umm...

Randomness is all I can get out right now...

I guess my decision to go public on facebook earlier this year about endo really did help spread some awareness.  Got a message today from an old high school friend's sister-in-law who has endo.  She doesn't really know anyone else with it, and the friend I haven't really talked to in ten years gave her my name.  Thought that was cool.

Got a haircut today.  Like an actual haircut, not just a trim.  This is the first time I've done that in a really, really long time.  It still sits below my shoulders, but it's definitely shorter and has a ton of freakin layers in it.  Haven't decided yet what I think about it.  Hopefully I won't regret it in the morning. 

Got to watch the first new episode of Dexter today!

I'm picking up extra hours at work this weekend to get a little OT to help pay for my fantastic trip next weekend.  Going to Charlotte to see another Carolina Panthers game!  I'm excited.  Gonna visit favorite places and tailgate with new friends.  And guess who's going...

The boy!  Who's definitely not freaking out anymore.  Who I definitely took some more positive steps with last night.  Who really seems to dig me as much as I do him.

I'm pretty happy right now.

1 comment:

  1. I've definitely had a few connections like that where someone sent a mutual friend my way solely because they knew about my struggle with endo and infertility. Or found out that people I haven't talked to in 10 years happened across my blog and have been reading it for months because they've been dealing with infertility and don't want anyone in their "world" to know. It's a great feeling, being able to help people like that. Nice to have something good, come out of something bad, you know?

    And I am so happy to read how happy you are!

    ReplyDelete