Sunday, October 30, 2011

Cross it off the list...

What a pretty damn near perfect weekend.  I got to do something I've always wanted to... I stayed in bed practically all day just because I could.  It was heaven.  Woke up late, dozed on and off, watched some movies and even a little football... Oh yeah, it totally didn't hurt that I got to cuddle close and, ahem, do some other things throughout the day with a certain boy "friend".  It was crazy fantastic.

Didn't get out of bed until about 7pm, and that was only to migrate to the living room couch to watch a really freakin scary movie.  (Scary movies aren't so bad anymore. ;) )  After that it was a little more football and back to bed.  Woke up late again this morning and lounged for awhile.  I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Now I'm back at home, and it feels weird to be sleeping alone.  I really don't care for it much.

No comments:

Post a Comment