Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Shocking News!

I'm all confused, what's new?  I have good days, then I have bad days.  But that's normal, right?  I have days where I'm satisfied then ones where I'm a freakin mess.  I have a day where I talk to the ex on the phone for the first time and it's really great, then I can't get him out of my mind the next.  I miss him, and that leads to a day when all I want is one of the married dudes, but I know that's not gonna happen.  My libido's all back and wanting action now, telling me to go for it, but I won't.

At least I'm not feeling sick this month.  *knock on wood*  Cramps have been building for the past two weeks and they're scheduled to hit in full force tomorrow.  Something to look forward to.

Went on a friendly lunch date with an incredibly dull friend from high school.  He laughed so much at his own memories, he had a hard time telling them as stories.  They weren't really that funny for someone who wasn't there anyway.  At least the food was good, and I got to watch the cute sushi chef.

I'm obsessed with games with friends on my phone now.  Especially Draw Something.  Have quite a few games going and just hit the hundred mark with some random guy from Ontario.  It's pretty awesome.  Obsessed with Pinterest too... need I say more?

Isn't this entry just the best?  Chock-full of interesting stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment