Sunday, April 29, 2012

I got a fish!

So that new guy I was talking about... we're totally hitting it off.  In fact, things have happened pretty fast.  We had our first date on Friday.  When it got really late and neither of us wanted to part, we ended up going back to his place for drinks, music and more getting to know each other.  After a while he made his move, and we were making out like crazy.  I ended up staying the night and it was so nice.  Didn't have sex, but we cuddled all night.  We stayed in bed for almost two hours the next morning just talking.  Then he made me coffee.  Last night we went out for dinner again then back to his place for a couple of movies.  It was pretty awesome.

I really like this guy.  We have many of the same views and agree on a lot.  And how about he lives right across the street from my parents, which also happens to be about two minutes down the road from me?!  Craziness.

The only thing that bothers me is how fast we're moving.  I really wasn't expecting to feel so comfortable with him so quickly.  It also scares me that I'm not totally over my ex.  I really don't want to hurt this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment