Monday, March 25, 2013

Discombobulated

I'm so frustrated right now.  There's so much I want to get out here, but I'm having trouble.  Since yesterday I've written and deleted three different posts because they didn't feel right.  Two because my gut said don't put that out into the world, the other one because it was jumbled and wasn't adequately saying what I wanted it to.  It's all just not coming out right and it's driving me crazy.

I feel jumbled on the inside right now, and I think that's where it's coming from.  I kept looking back to the past all day yesterday, I'm taking my mother to another eye surgery today, and I'm stressing about insurance quotes, inspections and the like on the house.  I'm thinking about the move, where the boyfriend's gonna go, how he's keeping the dog we got together and wondering how it'll end between us.  I'm wondering where I would be now if I'd made different decisions in my past, then scolding myself to stop doing that because it's all a part of life.

I just need to clear my head a little and calm the eff down, haha.  Luckily I'm on vacation next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment