Monday, March 4, 2013

Sick Monday

I'm sick.  Just a cold, but have been feeling icky since Friday.  Very glad it's not the flu, cause that's no fun.  Plus then my parents would get that I-told-you-so moment for me never getting a flu shot, and we can't have that, haha.  Ever since I got what seemed like the flu after a tetanus shot in 1999 (as did two of my friends who got it with me), I've refused to get any shots that weren't mandatory for school or something.  As far as I remember, I've only had the flu once in my life, so I'm not gonna get a shot every year for a sickness I'm probably not gonna get.  *Knock on wood*  I totally understand why my parents get it, and that's the right choice for them.  Just not for me.

Not much else to report here lately, hence the no posting.  I'm sitting here searching my brain for something interesting that had to have happened this past week or so, and I'm coming up with a big nothing.  Maybe the sickness fogginess is to blame.  I'll just go with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment