Friday, April 12, 2013

Gag Me With a Spoon

One of my best friends has almost split up with her boyfriend several times in the past few weeks because he didn't want kids.  He has now decided he will for her and she is once again head over heels in love with him and is putting it all over FB.  It makes me want to puke and hide her from my feed.

A few days ago an 18-year-old girl I used to work with married a 20-ish guy with two kids she'd been dating a month.  She's so in love with her instant family, and that's all over FB too.  (I just found out her new husband has been chasing another girl around the churchyard for quite some time now, including while they were dating.  What is wrong with people?!)

All the love songs on the radio at work are pissing me off.  With each sappy one I want to yell out how that's not how it really happens.  I want to throw the radio in the middle of the busy road out front.

I've got no tolerance for sickening romantic bullshit right now.  I don't think I've ever rolled my eyes so much.  I also cuss a lot more now than I used to.

I'm just jealous.  I've been saying for months that I can't wait to be happily in love again.   It really is a wonderful feeling, and I truly miss it.  I've never been happier in my life than when I was in love with my ex-husband.  And maybe when I thought I was falling in love with the current boyfriend.

I've been in such a funk lately.  I've gotta snap out of it and get a better mentality soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment