Thursday, March 10, 2011

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."

One of my best friends messaged me yesterday.

"Had a dream that you were pregnant with a little girl and then all of a sudden she was about 4 and so smart, and beautiful...her name was Lynnea (lynn-A-ah).  She looked so much more like you, but she did have his "I'm-being-sneaky-and-cute-so-if-I-do-something-bad-you-know-you-will-forgive-me" smile (that little corner of the mouth half-smile thing he does)."

I almost started crying.  And of course last night I had to dream I was pregnant too.  I dreamt of finally seeing that second pink line and feeling completely taken off guard because I was so certain the cycle had been a bust.  I remember wondering what I was supposed to do next and asked if I should get a beta test done.  I was so happy in that dream and so crushed when I woke up.

It reminded me of a dream I had a few months ago before we ended our TTC break.  It was simply of a little girl in my arms, sleeping and so beautiful.  She was perfect.  I want her (or a him!) so badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment