Tuesday, March 8, 2011

It had to be today...

Another freakin pregnancy announcement?!?!  Adding insult to injury just a little bit, don't ya think?  I only met the girl once, but follow her blog daily, so I feel like I kinda know her even though I totally don't.  And there's new baby pictures and pregnancy updates slathered all over Facebook.  I think I've blocked all but one chick who I know had a hard time getting pregnant.  I almost did hit that little X next to her name the other day though... she's been complaining about pregnancy woes, which is understandable, but it makes me mad that she's not enjoying and embracing every single discomfort she's having because it did take her awhile so should appreciate it more.  Completely irrational of me, I know, but when I get pregnant I'm not going complain about any of it on Facebook or to anyone, hopefully.  Maybe to the husband a little, but that's expected, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment