Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Live Free or Twi-hard"

I just saw the new Twilight movie.  The first time seeing any of them in a theater.  And guess freakin what!?  I cried.  Only a little, but there were noticeable tears.  Was it at something tear-worthy?  No!  Was it when (stop reading now if you don't want details about the movie) Bella was walking down the beautiful freakin isle?  No!  Was it when she found out she was pregnant?  No!  (Although there was a "Really?  Just like that?" moment.)  Was it when she died?!?  No!!!

It was when she woke up crying because she dreamed she actually got to have sex with her husband!!!!  After the first time she'd been wanting to again because, duh!, but he wouldn't because he didn't want to hurt her.  Yes, caring on his part.  But she wanted it!!  She wanted to feel close to her man!!  She'd waited that whole freakin time to do it and then he wouldn't anymore!!!  UGH!!!

I also got sad when she said she couldn't imagine it being any better than it was.  All I could think about was if I'll ever feel that good from sex.  If I'll ever get to experience it like it seems everyone else does.

And guess WTF else!  My friends with benefits guy hasn't wanted to benefit lately.  The last few times we've hung out he's barely touched me.  Is it me??  Have I scared another one away??

So tired of these stupid men!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment