Saturday, November 26, 2011

In A Funk

It's been going on a few days now.  Thanksgiving was bittersweet.  Work's getting complicated.  Things with the boy are weird.  We're back to benefiting, but... I guess it's still just strange for me that there's no emotion behind any of it.  I gave the online dating thing another quick shot, but just got a bunch of weirdos this time.  You'd think I would have learned by now that is not the way I'm going to find someone.

Maybe I'm just truly not ready for any of it.  My boss told me yesterday that a year is suggested to get over someone.  I've also heard half the time you were together.  I don't know.  I do know that I'm still angry and resentful.  I look forward to the day when I can think about it all and feel okay with it.  Is that how I'll know I'm ready?  Will I ever be fully okay with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment