Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Birthday and V-day

I turned 29 Sunday! I enjoyed it so much I think I just may turn 29 again next year. And maybe the year after that, haha. This is the gift from my parents, my new baby...


I love her!  Anyways, had a great weekend.  Went up to Raleigh on Friday and hung out with friends.  We had a fabulous time, and I came back Sunday to a wonderful dinner with the parents.  There was lots of cake.

I have a date tonight!  A friend at work and I are both single, so we decided to be each others' Valentine.  She's getting me flowers, and I got her her favorite chocolate.  We're going to see a sappy movie tonight.  Should be a nice evening.  Hoping it'll take my mind off the fact that I was proposed to four years ago today.  I had totally forgotten about that fact until last night, and now it keeps running through my mind.  It was such a nice proposal.

The ex and I have been friendly lately. Just through email and FB, but it's been very nice. I feel like I'm getting the closure I've needed.  I'm glad we're talking again and are becoming friends.  His dad even sent me a friend request again.  I wasn't sure how to take that and a few things he said, but I'm choosing to believe it's all in good nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment