Thursday, February 9, 2012

♪ The world spins madly on... ♫

I'm gonna punch my ear in the face, if that's possible.  Stupid vertigo has been going on for three days now.  My left ear's been fuzzy, so I'm blaming it for all the work I've missed.  I just went to the doctor for the first time in years last month for the flu, and I refuse to go again this soon after.  Can't really afford it anyway, so I'm hoping it'll clear up soon.  Had it once last year, and it went away after a few days.  Strangely it disappeared the day AF arrived last time, so I thought they might be connected.  I started to feel better last night, and AF arrived today, so I was thinking I was good.  Wrong!  Came back with a freakin vengeance this afternoon.

I've got weekend birthday plans, dammit!!  I've got mini road trips to take and friends to see... tomorrow!  You'd better be gone by tomorrow, or else!!  I have nothing to back that threat up with, but I'll be pretty pissed.  I really want to be able to drive and sing really loud in the car tomorrow.  I want to chillax this weekend.  Do people still say "chillax"?

No comments:

Post a Comment