Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Movin' On Up (Trying To)

I fell in love this past weekend.  With a house.  With this house...


Isn't it purdy?!  It's a foreclosure and is a steal for the price.  It does need some work, but it would be fun fixing it up.  It's a no go though.  I applied for a pre-approval and was denied.  Debt to income ratio is too high.  Bah.

I've got a plan though.  I mentioned the plan a little while ago but never got the ball rolling with it.  Now that I have something tangible in mind now, I feel more motivated.  That house will probably be gone by the time I'm ready to buy, but there are quite a few in town that are just what I'm looking for.  I used to work with a girl who is also a realtor, and she's going to help me find the perfect one.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment