Thursday, April 26, 2012

I sure don't write much lately...

It seems like a lot has happened in a week.  I got really upset over the ex last weekend and decided to get out of town to visit some friends for a night, and it was actually pretty nice.  After I vented about all I was feeling I didn't think about any of it again until later the next day.  We went to a couple of bars downtown Saturday night, and I remembered how much I don't care for a city atmosphere.

I started talking to a new guy a few days ago.  He's a little older and seems to have his act together.  We'll see how this goes.

Got another FutureMe letter yesterday from a little over a year and a half ago when I was in Mississippi.  I had just found out about the endo and gone back on birth control.  It ended with "Hope you're doing better in the future."  That really got me thinking.  Am I better now?  I actually remember the night I wrote that one.  My emotions were all over the place.  Has that part changed?  I like to think I've got a little more control over them now.  Otherwise, I'm not sure if things are better, but they are definitely different.  Life has changed sooo much, it's crazy.  You never end up where you think you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment