Saturday, April 7, 2012

Turn, turn, turn, turning me on...

I think I know why I'm so in love with Matt Nathanson's music... a lot of his songs are pure sex.  They're so visual and sensual and make me yearn.  The way he wriggles and writhes while he's performing drives me crazy.  Have you seen the various videos for "Run"?  He and Jennifer Nettles have some serious on-stage chemistry.  I deeply regret not seeing them in Nashville when they were touring together last year... I bet it was an amazing performance.

I want that passion.  I need that in a relationship.  I want a man who wants it as much as I do.  I want to touch, to be touched out of pure desire.  I want a man who I can have that with for a lifetime.

I must be going through my cliched "bad boy" phase right now, because I only feel that desire with them.  And they're freakin married, so I can't act on it.  They're not of the highest morals anyway (I guess that's why I call them "bad boys"?), so it's not like I could have actually made a life with either one even if they were single.

Okay, time to find another nice boy who's a sexual freak behind closed doors.  Can you list that on a dating site?  Looking for:  "Nice guy who wants to get busy all the time."

No comments:

Post a Comment