Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sciatic Nerve Pain

Every.  Single.  Day.

It's been almost a month straight now that I've had it pretty much 24/7.  It used to come and go, but now it's all the freakin time.  It's worse in the morning, and getting ready for work is excruciating!  Once I get to work I'm limping for a few hours before the pain killers start to kick in, not that they do much to help anyway.  I've actually been waking up way before rise and shine time to take pain killers hoping they'll start to work before I have to get up.

A lot of times the ovary on that side is throbbing too, but not quite as much lately.  I really don't know if it's endo related or not.  I've been trying some stretches that are supposed to help with that kind of pain and going back to the gym to try to strengthen my back muscles, but I can't tell a difference yet.

I may give it a bit longer then go back to my chiropractor.  She's the only one I've really been to, and it's been almost five years since I last saw her.  She said I was her most difficult patient.  She would demonstrate on my back how far she would press for normal patients, which was maybe half way for what it took her to adjust me.  She said I was too flexible.

But adjustments freakin hurt me!  As she was doing them, I would get sharp pains and would be sore for days.  She'd never had anyone like that.  That's why I'm nervous to go back.  But maybe I'm really out of alignment and that's what's causing the pain.  I'm thinking if I keep doing my stretches and exercising, do go back to see her and there's still no improvement... then maybe it really could be endo related.

But we're not there yet.  One step at a time.  I just know it seems to be getting worse every day, and I've got to do something about it.  Grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment