Friday, August 27, 2010

Desperately Seeking Something

I’m feeling creative today, but I don’t know what to do to put that feeling to good use. I cleaned the house for awhile, but you can only get so creative with that. I want to make something or build something. I tried fixing the lawnmower but couldn’t make it past the air filter as I had no idea what I was doing. So now I’ve turned to writing about the lack of venue for creative release since I can’t come up with anything creative to creatively write about.

For some reason I really want to scrapbook, although I’ve never done that before in my life. I’ve put some photo albums together in the past, but never in a cute memorabilia sort of way. I don’t really have any new pictures of anything anyhow. Just wait til I get knocked up though… there’ll be ultrasound pics, belly pics (maybe)(and definitely covered up if there are), nursery decorating befores and afters (just looked up a bunch of pictures of nurseries and now I want to paint a room we don’t have yet!)(How adorable is that one there!?), and a doctor bill or two thrown in just for laughs. And once the little one actually gets here… watch out! I’ll be unstoppable. Hopefully.
 
So this one was kind of boring… I’ll do better next time. Promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment