Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Another One Bites The Dust

Another month gone and no second pink line. Another month full of spotting and painful cramping every. single. day. Another month of questions running through my mind.

I’m so thirsty… how long has it been? Can I pee on this OPK stick yet?

Is this line darker than that one? Well, half of it is, does that count? Why haven’t I gotten those smiley face ones yet?

Did we get our timing right?

How long is this week going to last?!

Hey, I feel kinda queasy… could I maybe, really??

Does that line have any color? Is that a line at all?

Wait, WTH! Why am I spotting again?

Seriously, more cramps?!?

Why do you have to be such a bitch, AF, why?

My doctor’s appointment is next week… finally. When I was making the appointment two months ago the lady didn’t seem too concerned about my spotting and cramping, so I’m guessing they’re only expecting to be seeing me for the yearly routine. I hope they can fix me… I don’t like being broken.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that this wasn't the month :(

    Good luck at the docs - hope you get some answers, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Losh. I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete