Monday, May 16, 2011

The Last Kiss

Since I've been here, my step-dad has gotten me into Grey's Anatomy, and we usually watch a few episodes each night after my mother goes to sleep.  On one of the season two episodes we watched tonight, Meredith kept trying to remember her last kiss with McDreamy.  At the end, he described to her with a very good amount of detail how it went down... what the circumstances were, what she was wearing, how her hair smelled that morning.

I broke down.

I very much remember my last kiss with the husband.  I even remember wondering while it was happening if it would indeed be our last.  I drew it out, not wanting to let him go, just in case it was.  I also remember it seemed like he wasn't quite as into it as I was.

Then, seeing him again for the first time after he broke things off over the phone, still in shock and denial I told him how badly I wanted to kiss him.  He said he didn't think it would help matters at all.

I guess it's good we didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment