Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rant Continued...

...but on a different note.

I went shopping with my mom today.  We weren't really looking for anything in particular, just looking to see what there was.  We found the cutest things in the baby section.  I absolutely fell in love with a tiny little pink blanket with a brown and pink bunny on it.  I really wanted to get it, but then I thought "What the hell would I do with it?"  Really, what would I do with it?  Keep it for a baby that won't be happening anytime in the foreseeable future?  Store it all hidden away at the bottom of a box in the back of a closet where I'd "forget" about it?

My mom ended up buying a different blanket for my road-tripping preggo friend today and asked me to give it to her the next time I see her.  So there's this soft and fuzzy gender-neutral blanket sitting on my dresser waiting for me to take it to a very close friend who's having an oops baby.  Awesome.

I'm around babies and pregnant ladies all the freakin time now!  All my friends either have kids or will soon.  My stroller-toting walking buddy just told me that they're trying for a second now.  It took them three whole months the first time around and they thought that was a long time.  Now every time we walk I'll be anticipating the good news.  Fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment