Friday, September 24, 2010

Goose Egg

The instigator
I hit my head today. I was crawling into the back seat of my car to take a window cling off the rear windshield and BAM! I have no idea why I did that other than since I don’t normally enter my car that way, maybe I misjudged the distance? Ugh. It hurt. The pain immediately went to the back of my head and my neck. My brain went fuzzy for a couple of seconds and I kind of landed in the back seat. Graceful it was not. I have a nice bump now and I hope it doesn’t turn black and blue.

Why I felt the need to take the cling down at that moment, in a crowded parking lot in ninety degree weather after the car had been closed up for an hour, I also do not know. The cling was for the culinary school that the husband attended. We shared my car for a few months earlier this year and never transferred it when he got his truck. I guess I just felt misrepresented now… haha. Although I have a Marine Corps sticker and his chevron patch still back there, and I don’t feel misrepresented by those. I guess that’s more a “proud of my man” thing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment