Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Grrr!! Argh!!

I’m so frustrated with this insurance lady! I tell her exactly what I need, and she says she can help me get it. At first she quotes me a price that sounds pretty reasonable, but then goes on to say that it’s not worth it because the average birth costs $3000 and the premiums and deductible would be way more than that! Is she serious? $3000!? Not even a freakin chance! Then later she tells me that most insurance companies don't even offer a maternity rider anymore. So where did the quote come from?? I want to give her money, but she’s making it very, very hard!

I don’t know much about insurance so I’m trying to trust this professional to guide me in the right direction, and it doesn’t seem like she has a clue!! Why is she making it so hard?? I contacted a couple of other companies and I really hope they have something better to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment