Saturday, September 18, 2010

♪ Will you still love me tomorrow? ♫

I’m very sad that I don’t get to write about TTC anymore. It was always so much fun even if it was just venting sometimes. I love reading other ladies’ blogs who are TTC and learning about what they’re going through, and I always thought it was cool that maybe some ladies reading mine could relate to what I was going through.

Now I don’t know what to do. I don’t think the rest of my life is as interesting to write about. I try to share the uniquely “funny” things that happen every now and then, like the “Yo Taco” and the creepy salesman from the last post, but other than that, what is there? Other regular, everyday life stuff, I guess?

The husband and I are now trying to get most of our food from as many local and organic sources as possible, but I can't really write much as I don't know much about it, although I’m trying to get more excited about it since that is to be the focus of his career.

I’m looking for health insurance with maternity, but it’s crazy expensive and I don’t know where we’ll be when I finally do get to deliver a baby or if the hospital wherever that is will even take the insurance I end up with.

I’m still looking for a job in this tiny town, and 15,000 students just arrived back at Ole Miss taking the few that were available.

And that’s about it on my horizon.

Will my few readers still stick around if that’s it? Well, I guess I started all this as a way to get things out and that’s what I’ll continue to do. Hopefully some people will stick with me through it, but it’s okay if they don’t.

Okay, another pity party over. I’ll end this with a funny video that my Charlotte friends showed me. I constantly have the song on loop in my brain now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment