Wednesday, September 28, 2011

That'll Do

Another tale of me and inappropriate men...  The roommate and I had two friends over last night.  One is totally Mr. Wrong, but he was Mr. Right Now up until about 4:30 this morning.  Nothing serious happened.  We're not right for each other... I know it and he knows it, so it didn't get serious.  But it was nice to get a little cozy.  To flirt.  To touch someone.  To be touched back.  To be able to open up and talk to someone of the opposite sex knowing they're not judging me.  To know we do care about each other even though it would never work between us.  I've really missed that physical contact.  He gave me hope and assurance that I will find someone else.  I was so happy last night.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we all need a little bit of that! I'm glad you were able to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete