Monday, June 17, 2013

Slipping Back...

I hung out with the ex-bf again yesterday.  We kissed.  We cuddled.  We had sex.  We had lunch together today.  It's kinda like we're just dating again, and it's pretty nice.  It's comfortable.  I could see it being really easy to slip back into old patterns.

But I'm not going to let that happen.  Even as things were happening between us yesterday, I knew they weren't right.  But why not take advantage while the door's still open?  At one point he opened his heart up and confessed his love once more.  It was more of a "If you ever need anything or want me to beat someone up" type profession, but there was more underneath it.  I think he really misses me.  I know I miss him.

We talked about how it's been hard getting used to coming home to an empty house.  It's got to be hard on him going home every day to the house we used to share.  He's only there for a couple of more weeks, and I'm wondering what will happen (or stop happening) between us once he's in his new place.

I need to move on.  He does too.  I really hope we both do.

No comments:

Post a Comment