Sunday, June 2, 2013

What's wrong with me?

I'm all moved in and with the exception of maybe three boxes I'm also all unpacked.  The house is great.  The new stuff looks great in it.  I met several of the neighbors, but the jury's still out on them.

I feel awful.  Everything makes me think of the now ex-boyfriend.  I tear up hourly and I hate it.  I miss him so much.  But do I really miss him or just having him there?  I don't like this living alone thing.  The roommate better move in soon.

My dog is not happy.  He's nervous and doesn't want to leave the bedroom.  I think he misses the ex's dog.  When he's not pacing from anxiety he's laying around all depressed looking.  He doesn't want to play at all.  I took him away from his brother. :(

Have I made the wrong decision?  I keep telling myself to just give it time, but will it help?  It's all I can do not to call him and ask if we can come over.  I want to go home.  But I don't want to string him along through my uncertainty.  That's not fair to him at all.

And it's not my home anymore.  This place doesn't feel like home either yet, so I feel like I don't belong anywhere.  I look around and feel love and hate for it at the same time.  I just keep smoking and drinking hoping they'll make me feel better.  I want to sleep all the time so I don't have to think about it.

All this and it's barely been 36 hours since we said goodbye.

I'm a freakin mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment