Saturday, June 8, 2013

Slow Progress

I'm starting to feel a little better I think.  I haven't gotten the happy pills yet, but the roommate has moved in, and that has helped a ton.  I love her.  The house is coming together nicely and it's starting to feel more like home.  I don't dread being in it by myself anymore.  That's a good thing considering the roommate is gone four nights a week.

I saw the ex bf at the old house Wednesday when I was collecting the last of my stuff.  It actually went ok.  We talked over a little lunch, and he kissed me goodbye.  He said he's gonna get the kisses in while he still can.  I was okay with that.  We're having a Game of Thrones and doggie play date tomorrow. We'll see what happens there.

Today marks a full week in the house and also with no Internet.  It's amazing how much you depend on and get used to it, especially when you don't have a television.  It's scheduled for install this Wednesday.  Thank goodness for Internet on phones.  I haven't felt much like reading since moving but I'm hoping to soon, especially with a nice new couch and loft to lounge in.

I'm getting there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment