Friday, October 22, 2010

I hope he didn't get a ticket...

You know that scene from The Office where Michael is running down the road in front of the office building past one of those “Your speed is” indicators for cars? I totally saw some college kids doing that today, and it was fantastic. The town put one of those devices up about a mile down the road from our house, and I happened to drive past it on the way home. My insurance company would be proud… I was actually going the speed limit.
 
Anyways, I noticed two college-aged guys standing at the intersection about twenty feet in front of it, looking like they were about to cross the street. Then as I passed them, in my rearview I saw one kid start hauling ass down the road, looking like he was chasing after me. I was totally taken off guard at first and wondered why the hell he was chasing my car. Did I run over something? Did I go through a puddle and splash them? Then I remembered the speed radar thing and started laughing my ass off! It was priceless! I wonder how fast he was going?

No comments:

Post a Comment