Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Party Gals Party

aka Sex Toy Party

I went to my first one yesterday evening after work.  My boss actually put it together when she found out two of our fellow employees had never used a battery-operated toy.  Everyone from work was invited and it was pretty convenient as it was directly after everyone got off (ha!) and in the back room of the building.  Of course lots of people said they would come but they chickened out.  Only four of us from work showed, but several of our non-employee friends attended.  I think there were seven of us all together.  Small, but it led to some interesting conversations.

There were lots of toys to play with and several that I have owned in the past.  I used to have a lot of toys, but got rid of them awhile after I got married.  When I got divorced I got a glass one that I didn't particularly care for and another vibrator that has been less than stellar.  So, I picked myself up a new one yesterday... a style that I have not tried before and am looking forward to devirginizing.  Is it weird to say you're going to devirginize a toy?  Oh well.

We tasted a lot of edible potions which I was not a big fan of.  I'd never tried anything flavored before and I probably won't again anytime soon.  There were some oils and pheromone sprays that smelled pretty good, but I don't plan on using anything like that for awhile, so I decided to put my money towards the fun for me item.

Unless someone magnificent comes along out of the blue, I don't plan on actively pursuing anyone new for awhile after I move.  I feel like I need to be on my own for a bit and figure out who I am on my own again.  Learn to let go of some of the bad dating habits I've developed this past year so I can be fair to the next fella who comes along somewhere down the line.

And for that I'll need my new toy.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. What a blast! Your boss should be careful though - organizing something like that as a supervisor could totally get someone into a lot of trouble! (says the former HR lady) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely asked her about that. Luckily the big boss man wasn't there that day, haha.

    ReplyDelete