Thursday, May 30, 2013

Appropriate

Back in high school I was somewhat into astrology.  My interest waned not long after I graduated, and I stopped regularly reading my horoscope for a long time.  About a year ago I heard about Real Detroit Weekly's.  I'm not sure if I actually believe in it, but theirs seems to be strangely in tune with and appropriate for whatever is going on in my life a good portion of the time.  I just read this this evening...

"You wanted this. Now it's your job to figure out how to deal with the choices you've made. Living with the consequences of our actions requires us to own up to both our mistakes and our selves. You may not be clear enough about who you are and what you're doing to take this on at the moment – but if you're willing to take it one step at a time you'll be able to find enough of yourself in it to make it worth continuing. For the time being try to live with this plan of yours. The proof is in the pudding; if it's working the evidence will be right there in front of you." - Real Detroit Weekly

Exactly what I needed to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment