Thursday, June 16, 2011

All Good Things

We got the house!!!  We get to move in at the end of the month, and I can't wait!  We flipped a coin for the master suite, and I totally got it, big closet and all.  She gets the two smaller bedrooms, so technically she has more square footage than I do, but I totally don't care.  I get the bigger private bathroom.

I get to wear a bra again!  Yes, that is actually something to get excited about.  I got really sunburned last weekend and haven't been able to wear anything with straps.  So I've been making due with this tube top/not really tube top thing.  It offers no support and has slipped down on more than one occasion, leading to very obvious and awkward adjustments in front of the new roommate and total strangers, including a client at work.

I held a real baby for more than five minutes yesterday!  That's got to be a record.  I'm obsessed with babies, yet I've never really been around them much.  A former co-worker stopped in yesterday to say hello, and I got to hold her 3-month-old little man while she made the rounds.  He was so adorable, and he only really cried for a second or so... I usually bring forth a lot more tears than that from babies.

And last but not least, a Player 4 has entered the game. We started by texting, which was followed with some very nice phone conversations, and we're going to meet for drinks this weekend.  I'd had good feelings about Players 1 & 3 at the end of their respective dates which turned out to be completely wrong, but I've got a really good feeling about this one.  We're actually having successful phone conversations which is a big plus cause I can be really awkward on the phone.  He seems genuinely interested and a little intrigued from our diverse topics of conversation.  He makes me laugh. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment