Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pecan, cashew, macadamia...

I've been so up and down lately, it's driving me nuts.  

Sign the lease... yay!  It really sinking in that I'm single and living semi-alone... boo!

Get a real bed and say goodbye to air mattress... yay!  Such a big bed and no one to share it with... boo!

Reconnecting with old friends... yay!  Only to have them move away... boo!

Dog/cat/kitten sitting for a friend... yay!  While they're happily married and on their babymoon... yay for them, but boo!  Sleep in their future nursery with a high-chair as a night stand... boo!

Play with their new one-week old kittens... yay!  Keep calling the new mother cat "Mama" and realizing that she's only been alive for one year and is already a mother, while I've been alive a lot more years and am nowhere close... boo!  (Yes, I realize that comparison is totally ridiculous, but still, it bugs me.)

Up and down like that with multiple sets of new yays and boos every freakin day.  Gotta get some booze for those boos soon... ha!

1 comment:

  1. I think it's totally normal for you to be up and down right now lady... go easy on yourself, OK?

    ReplyDelete